Welcome to the GARNEAU-NICON Family Foundation
We are a charitable family foundation assuring opportunity and encouraging excellence for the people of the greater puget sound area
- Can I apply for more than $50,000?
No, the maximum that you can apply for is $50,000.00.
- I applied in the previous cycle and was denied. Can I apply for a grant the next cycle?
Yes, you may apply for a grant in the next cycle.
- I was awarded in the previous funding cycle can I apply in the next cycle?
No, you cannot be awarded funding in consecutive funding cycles.
- What are capital improvements?
Capital improvements are considered general building improvements i.e. roof, walls, windows, plumbing, electrical, and certain types of equipment (heat pump).
- What are some examples of your individual grant funding?
Generally we fund for post graduate and specialized training. We do not give Individual grants for Primary or High School tuition.